Each Talent or Character Component on their own do not have much significance unless they are working in combination with other Talents or Components. So, for example, if your Wealth Component is strong, it doesn’t automatically represent a lot of money. The strength indicates potential, but whether that potential can be reached depends on collaboration within Components and Talents.
This collaboration we call Talent Bridge and is formidable between Character Components and Talents, but to keep things simple, we will focus here only on Components.
There are altogether five Character Components and five possible Talent Bridges between them. Here is a list of possible combinations, click on the links to learn more about each Bridge.
- CONTROL: (Components: Body + Wealth) Management, hands-on approach towards matters and situations, using physical power to make money. Good for family business management, sports, physical labor.
- COMMANDING POWER: (Components: Output + Power) Influence, political power, ability to mobilize others to execute your ideas. Good for high-level politics and general influence in society.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: (Components: Wealth + Intellect) Entrepreneurship, Financial independence, using intellect and ideas to make money. Good for all those who want to establish business.
- SOCIAL ACTIVISM: (Components: Power + Body) People with this Bridge often have strong political opinions and like to engage themselves socially, either through political activism or humanitarian work.
- CREATIVE IDEAS: (Components: Intellect + Output) Special abilities, education, creative ideas, ability to present, act, paint, sing… Great for intellectuals and creative people.